T-mining is pioneering to apply blockchain technology in container shipping business. Today, in the Port of Antwerp, a first use case has been tested. In this application, container pick up rights are transferred along the parties involved in the supply chain, in a very competitive sector where there is little mutual trust. Rights are tokenized and transferred up to an individual truck driver who can claim a container at a deepsea terminal. By interconnecting company silos, shared visibility is obtained on a single container, reducing a lot of administration, improving operational efficiency and overcoming important safety and security issues.
Read more about us on www.t-mining.be or follow us on @tminingbc or LinkedIn .
We are looking for an enthusiastic developer to join our team.
- You develop and integrate software components
- You are responsible for the quality of these components by developing automated tests
- You take care of the deployment of these components in a production environment
- You implement tools for monitoring the software components
- You are a software engineer and you must have a Master in IT or computer science
- ou speak Dutch and English (for technical discussions). Speaking French is an asset too.
- You have 0 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- You are interested in blockchain and its applications
- Eager to learn and try out new technologies
- You know at least two of the following technologies:
- node, Feathers, React
- W3C standards
- Testing frameworks, e.g. Jest
- CI/CD tools like e.g. CircleCi
- Software monitoring tools
- We offer a full-time contract with a lot responsibilities
- You will participate in innovative and challenging projects
- You will learn on the job and work with bleeding edge technologies
- You will be part of a pioneering team which is open-minded, human, flexible and ambitious
- You will work in the heart of Antwerp